- 2016 May Newsletter
- 2016 April Newsletter
- 2016 March Newsletter
- 2016 February Newsletter - Message from AAWM President & an Exciting Announcement!
Find out more about American Wound Management Organizations at YouTube.
AAWM Elects New Officers and Director!
The American Wound Management Organizations elected new officers and a new director on October 10, 2014…. Read more
“Get Certified: Step by Step Guide!” Webinar
Check out AAWM’s “Get Certified: Step by Step Guide!” webinar! … Read more
AAWM Wants to Hear From You!
Have you written an article? Received a promotion? Been appointed to a Board? Volunteered your wound care experience in underserved areas? Gone on a medical mission trip? If so, we want to hear from you!
AAWM is always looking to hear about what our Diplomates and Associates are doing in the field. Your work and dedication to providing the highest quality of care to your patients within your facility and community are a testament to the standards of excellence in multi-disciplinary wound certification which AAWM seeks to instill into wound management.
Send us your story and remember…
- Add your CWCA/CWS/CWSP credential to your business cards, bylines and email signature!
- Wear your CWCA/CWS/CWSP pin and patch!
- Display your CWCA/CWS/CWSP certificate with pride!
- Encourage others to become ABWM certified!